Fedwen Fawr pod holidays and Breaks Booking Terms and Conditions
So that when you are booking with us, you can feel confident you’re with the best team there is. This section aims to bring important points to your attention.
These booking conditions form the basis of your contract with Fedwen Fawr. The web site address www.fedwenfawr.co.uk is used by Fedwen Fawr for the promotion of holiday pod accommodation on their farm. In these booking conditions “We”, “us” and “our” means Fedwen Fawr. “You” and “your” means all persons named on the booking, including anyone added or substituted at a later date.
Once your holiday accommodation package has been confirmed by us we will accept responsibility for it in accordance with the following Booking Conditions.
1. Making your booking:
The party leader must be authorised to make the booking on the basis of these Booking Conditions by all persons named on the booking and by their parent or guardian for all party members who are under 18 when the booking is made. The party leader is responsible for making all payments due to us. The party leader must be at least 18 when the booking is made.
All bookings must be made on line via the websites named above, via our Call Centre. Your booking will be confirmed by a booking reference, we will reconfirm this to you and provide your confirmation by email. You will be issued with an instant email confirmation carrying a link to your print at home tickets. Please carefully follow the instructions on how to print your own tickets as you must bring these with you to gain entry to the park. If you do not have access to an email address or are encountering difficulties obtaining your booking confirmation, please contact us 0871 360 2788.
Please check your Booking Confirmation carefully as soon as you receive it. Contact us immediately if any information appears to be incorrect or incomplete as it may not be possible to make changes later.
Full payment is required at the time of booking. All bookings made by credit cards are subject to a 2.0% handling fee, min. charge £1.50, maximum charge £9.95 (non-refundable). This is not refundable and does not apply to debit cards.
3. Your contract:
A binding contract between us comes into existence when we give you your booking reference in the email you receive when booking. We will try to solve any disagreements quickly and efficiently. We both agree that English Law (and no other) will apply to your contract and to any dispute, claim or other matter of any description which arises between us (except as set out below). We both also agree that any dispute, claim or other matter of any description (and whether or not involving any personal injury) which arises between us must be dealt with by the Courts of England and Wales only unless, in the case of Court proceedings, you live in Scotland or Northern Ireland or the Republic of Ireland. In this case, proceedings must either be brought in the Courts of your home country or those of England and Wales or the Republic of Ireland. If proceedings are brought in Scotland or Northern Ireland or the Republic of Ireland, you may choose to have your contract and any dispute, claim or other matter of any description which arises between us governed by the law of Scotland/Northern Ireland/ the Republic of Ireland as applicable (but if you do not so choose, English law will apply).
4. The cost of your break:
Fedwen Fawr is committed to providing the best choice of product, at the best prices, so throughout the season we continually review our products and prices. There are likely to be some seasonal special offers and in some circumstances prices may go up or down. The price of your chosen package will be confirmed at the time of booking.
We reserve the right to correct errors in both advertised and confirmed prices. We will do so as soon as we become aware of the error.
5. Changes by you:
Should you wish to make any changes to your confirmed break, you must notify us as soon as possible. Whilst we will endeavour to assist, we cannot guarantee we will be able to meet any such requests. All amendments must be made through Fedwen Fawr. Any alteration requested within 24 hours of the date of your stay will be treated as a cancellation by you and you will have to pay the cancellation charges set out in clause 5.
6. Cancellation by you:
Should you or any member of your party need to cancel your booking once it has been confirmed, the party leader must immediately advise us. All cancellations must be made through Fedwen Fawr and are subject to the conditions and charges (based on the total booking cost) below… When Cancelled…
Cancellation Charge (% of total booking amount):
On day of arrival – 100%
Within 1-3 days of arrival – 75%
Within 4-14 days of arrival – 50%
More than 14 days in advance of arrival – 25%
Cancellation on the date of purchase – 0% before 8pm – Unless your stay date is within 24 hours then 100% cancellation fees apply.
Cancellations must be performed over the telephone during our opening hours of 09.00 and 20.00. Cancellation requests via email or voicemail will not be processed.
7. Force Majeure:
We regret we cannot accept liability or pay any compensation where the performance or prompt performance of our contractual obligations is prevented or affected by or you otherwise suffer any damage or loss as a result of “force majeure”.
In these Booking Conditions, “force majeure” means any event which we or the supplier of the service(s) in question could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such events may include war or threat of war, riot, civil strife, terrorist activity or actual threatened terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, fire and all similar events outside our control.
8. Our Liability to you
(1) We promise to make sure that the holiday arrangements we have agreed to provide as applicable as part of our contract with you are made, performed or provided with reasonable skill and care. This means that, subject to these booking conditions, we will accept responsibility if, for example, you suffer death or personal injury or your contracted holiday arrangements are not provided as promised or prove deficient as a result of the failure of ourselves, our employees, agents or suppliers to use reasonable skill and care in making, performing or providing, as applicable, your contracted holiday arrangements. Please note it is your responsibility to show that reasonable skill and care has not been used if you wish to make a claim against us. In addition, we will only be responsible for what our employees, agents and suppliers do or do not do if they were at the time acting within the course of their employment (for employees) or carrying out work we had asked them to do (for agents and suppliers).
(2) We will not be responsible for any injury, illness, death, loss (for example loss of enjoyment), damage, expense, cost or other sum or claim of any description whatsoever which results from any of the following: – – the act(s) and/or omission(s) of the person(s) affected or any member(s) of their party or – the act(s) and/or omission(s) of a third party not connected with the provision of your holiday and which were unforeseeable or unavoidable or – ‘force majeure’ as defined in clause 7.
(3) We cannot accept responsibility for any services which do not form part of our contract.
(4) The promises we make to you about the services we have agreed to provide or arrange as part of our contract will be used as the basis for deciding whether the services in question had been properly provided.
(5) Please note, we cannot accept any liability for any damage, loss, expense or other sum(s) of any description (1) which on the basis of the information given to us by you concerning your booking prior to our accepting it, we could not have foreseen you would suffer or incur if we breached our contract with you or (2) which did not result from any breach of contract or other fault by ourselves or our employees or, where we are responsible for them, our suppliers. Additionally we cannot accept liability for any business losses.
(6) You must provide ourselves and our insurers with all assistance we may reasonably require. You must also tell us and the supplier concerned about your claim or complaint as set out in clause 12 below. If asked to do so, you must transfer to us or our insurers any rights you have against the supplier or whoever else is responsible for your claim or complaint (if the person concerned is under 18, their parent or guardian must do so). You must also agree to cooperate fully with us and our insurers if we or our insurers want to enforce any rights which are transferred”.
9. Complaints and problems: In the unlikely event that you have any reason to complain or experience any problems with our service, you must immediately inform us. Any verbal notification must be put in writing and given to the supplier as soon as possible.
If you are still dissatisfied, you must notify us at the earliest opportunity. Until we know about a problem or complaint, we cannot begin to resolve it. If you remain dissatisfied, however, you must write to us within 28 days of the end of the break you have purchased from us giving your booking reference and full details of your complaint. For all complaints and claims which do not involve death, personal injury or illness, we regret we cannot accept liability if you fail to notify the complaint or claim entirely in accordance with this clause.
10. Your Responsibilities: Bookings are accepted on the understanding that all persons travelling are normally in good health and able to fulfil the physical demands of the break.
It is your responsibility to ensure all members of the party are in possession of all necessary travel and health documents before departure. British Citizens do not require a passport or visa for the accommodation we offer. Irish citizens require a full Irish passport to enter the UK. A full Irish passport takes at least 5 weeks to obtain. If you or any member of your party is not a British Citizen or passport holder and are travelling from outside the UK please check passport and visa requirements with the Embassy or Consulate of the UK and any other countries through which you are intending to travel. We cannot accept any liability or associated costs if you are refused entry onto any transport or into the UK as a result of failure to carry correct documentation.
11. Special requests and medical problems
If you have any special request, you must advise us at the time of booking. We regret we cannot guarantee any request will be met. Failure to meet any special request will not be a breach of contract on our part.
12. If you or any member of your party has any medical problem or disability which may affect your break, please tell us before you confirm your booking. In any event, you must give us full details in writing at the time of booking. If we reasonably feel unable to properly accommodate the particular needs of the person concerned, we must reserve the right to decline their reservation or, if full details are not given at the time of booking, cancel when we become aware of these details.
13. Overnight parking:
Parking for the night of your stay at Fedwen Fawr is included in the price. Parking is always at the vehicle owners’ risk.
14. Fedwen Fawr
Contact us regarding Fedwen Fawr Breaks on
Telephone: 01639 632324